Winston-Salem Business Litigation Attorneys
Business disputes can put the success of your business at risk. When facing a business dispute, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney who can protect your rights, interests and long-term objectives. At Morrow Porter Vermitsky Fowler & Taylor PLLC, we have decades of experience representing business clients in Winston-Salem and throughout North Carolina.
Resolving Contractual Issues
From your initial consultation through the resolution of your case, we will remain mindful of your business needs, taking into consideration your immediate and long-term goals. We will assess the facts of your case, determine whether there was a valid contract, investigate any duress or misrepresentation, and analyze whether the contract was fully performed, nullified or accepted. In the event of a breach, we will aggressively protect your rights and interests through alternative dispute resolution or business litigation.
Our business litigation attorneys can assist you with all of the following:
- Contract disputes: breach of contract, unjust enrichment, oral and written contracts, damages for breach
- Employment disputes: at-will employment disputes, EEOC protections, non-compete clause disputes
- Vendor contracts: purchase and sale agreements, breach of contract
- Construction contracts: negligent building design, breach of construction contracts, malpractice
- Shareholder and partnership disputes in closely held businesses
- Extensive experience in complex business litigation
We handle both plaintiffs’ and defense cases in business litigation and have been successful in handling a wide range of cases. Our legal team has extensive experience and has drafted many multi-million dollar contracts and handled complex disputes involving business and contract law, giving us an edge in protecting your rights. If your business has suffered a breach of contract or you are facing business litigation, please contact us for an immediate consultation or case evaluation.